- Intel Celeron 5205U (1,9 GHz, 2 cores, 2 threads, 2 MB cache)
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory
- 1× NVMe, 1× SATA 2.5″, card reader
- 1× HDMI 2.0b, 1× DisplayPort 1.2, 1× VGA
- Two M.2 slots (1× M.2-2280, 1× M.2-2230)
- 2× Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN-ready, 4G-ready
- 4× USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbit), 4× USB 2.0, 1× COM
- Remote power-on connector, always-on jumper
- Wall/VESA mount included
- Optional DIN-Rail/19” mount
UP TO 64 GB OF RAM
SPACE FOR A 2.5″ DRIVE
(*Up to a height of 12.5 mm)
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
READING AND WRITING MEMORY CARDS
Discreetly hidden in the front panel is an SD card reader that allows convenient handling of memory cards, such as those often found in smartphones, cameras, microcomputers or drones.
ADD-ONS VIA M.2 MODULE
Two M.2 slots make it possible to add data mediums and additional modules, for example for WLAN or wireless. Thanks to the PCI Express connection, large quantities of data can be transported in a short time via the M.2 slot.
- M.2-2280 for an NVMe SSD
- M.2-2230 for a WLAN module
MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY IN THE CHOICE OF MONITOR
PARTICULARLY EASY INSTALLATION
The memory modules, the 2.5″ drive and both M.2 cards are easily accessible via two covers secured by a screw. The transformation of a barebone into a complete system is done particularly quickly in this way.