Power in a small package
The Intel NUC Kit NUC8I5BEK: Power in a small package
Get ready for spectacularly responsive performance from the Intel NUC8i5BEK with 8th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor.
The First Intel NUC core I 5 with a Quad-Core 8th Generation Processor
The Intel NUC8i5BEK Mini PC with a true quad-core 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor delivers a big jump in performance compared to the previous generation Intel® NUC7i5BNK. Whether it’s built to create content or look at photos with 4K UHD graphics for picture perfect entertainment, the Intel NUC8i5BEK Mini PC gives great visual immersion with Iris® Plus Graphics 655 and the unprecedented performance of Intel® Core™ processors.
With Thunderbolt™ 3 Plus USB 3.1 Gen2 for Fast Data Transfer
The Intel NUC8i5BEK is a connectivity powerhouses; coming with Thunderbolt™ 3 which supports up to 40 GBps of data transfer, and four USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A ports to bolster productivity for moving big media files around and providing room for peripherals. There’s room for an M.2 SSD, and they also come with two additional USB ports via 1×4 internal headers. The Intel NUC Mini PC kits support triple displays all in 4K Ultra HD—with an HDMI 2.0a port and DisplayPort 1.2 via USB-C—so images or work can be shown across three screens without losing fidelity.
Think You Know What Small Can Do? Think Again
In a footprint that’s almost zero—especially when compared with a tower—the Intel NUC8i5BEK can be custom built to have the performance and features of a desktop PC in a device that fits in the palm of your hand. The small size means the Intel NUC can be positioned almost anywhere—from behind a display to tucked discretely in an entertainment center. In addition with improved cooling, fan noise is minimal—which means a quieter experience no matter where the Intel NUC is located.
1. 8th generation Intel® Core™ i5-8259U processor
2. Iris® Plus Graphics 655
3. Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz)
4. 1x SATA3 port for connection to 2.5″ HDD or SSD (NUC8i5BEH)
5. M.2 slot with flexible support for a 42 or 80 mm M.2 SSD
6. Intel® Optane™ memory ready (up to 32 GB, NUC8i5BEH)
7. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 and Bluetooth* 5.0
8. Back panel DC power connector (12-19V)
9. HDMI* 2.0a display port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound)
10. Intel® Gigabit LAN
11. Two USB 3.1 ports on the back panel
12. Thunderbolt™ 3 USB Type-C port providing DisplayPort* 1.2 or USB 3.1 gen 2
13. Kensington lock support
14. Support for user-replaceable third-party lids
15. Micro SD card slot
16. Consumer infrared sensor
17. Two USB 3.1 ports (including one charging port) on the front panel
18. Front panel headphone/microphone jack
19. Front panel power button
20. Dual-array front microphones