Get ready for truly responsive performance. The Intel NUC7i5BNH is built with a dual-core 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor. So you’ve got the performance to turn the Intel® NUC into a powerhouse of productivity and play, streaming your favorite movies and music, or running analytics. With dual-array front microphones, you can take full advantage of Windows® 10 and Cortana. Intel® Iris™ Plus graphics transform the viewing experience with 4K Ultra HD video and premium content playback, enabling new ways to enjoy the latest Hollywood blockbusters. And the multi-color LED ring lets you personalize your NUC with the look you want—making it at home in the living room, den, office, or any place you can imagine. Room for up to 32 GB of DDR4 RAM lets you increase performance easily. Also features a 2.5″ drive bay for an SSD or HDD with up to 2 TB of storage space. There is even a thunderbolt 3 port, which is also compatible with USB-C devices).
Intel NUC7i5BNH NUC Core i 5 fully assembled PC
The Intel NUC7i5BNH features the energy efficient Kabylake Core i5 7260U processor , and boasts integrated Intel Iris Plus 640 and DDR4 memory. Unite the NUC7i5BNK, as well as an M.2 SSD the Intel NUC7i5BNH can run a standard laptop style 2.5″ hard drive or SSD. This allow for more flexibility as high capacity SSD are expensive. Instead a standard drive can be used. You can even have a 2.5″ drive and a M.2 SSD drives together, allowing the flexibility of a small SSD for your boot drive, and a large capacity 2.5″ hard drive for storage.The Intel NUC7i5BNH is still very compact however, and can be mounted on the back of a suitable monitor using the included Vesa mounting bracket. The Intel NUC7i5BNH supports the latest Thunderbolt 3 standard, which is also compatible with USB-C devices. Thunderbolt 3 is 4x the speed of USB 3.1.
Base specification (this is configurable using options)
- 7th generation Kabylake Core i5 7260U (2.2 GHz up to 3.4 GHz Turbo, Dual Core, 4 MB cache, 15W TDP) processor
- Intel Iris Plus graphics 640- 4k video output and dual display capable.
- 4Gb DDR4 RAM
- 500Gb Hard Disk
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 (which is also compatible with USB-C, which can be converted to various video outputs via adapters), and 1x HDMI 2.0 port supporting Dual independent display capability
- Intel I219-V 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port
- Wireless-AC 8265,IEEE 802.11ac 2×2, Bluetooth 4.2, internal antennas
- 2x USB 3.0 connectors, one is charging capable (front panel)2x USB 3.0 connectors (back panel), 2x USB 2.0 ports (via internal headers)
- 19V, 65W DC Power connector
- Dimensions: 115 x 111 x 51 mm
- VESA mount bracket included
- Supports windows 10 and Various Linux distributions
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
- Standard build/dispatch time within 5 working days, quicker options available
show full description