The small form-factor, commercial-grade BrightSign LS422 is fully featured to run circles around the competition.
Network connected and featuring 1080p25/30 decode and full HD playback via HDMI, the BrightSign LS422 has USB 2.0 and GPIO interactivity, as well as S/PDIF audio out. This model is perfect for simple streaming applications and large deployments of common content.
- Delivers Full HD 1080p video playback
- Offers a robust media handling platform for superior video and image playback performance
- Supports both looping media playback and interactive presentations
- Offers looping and interactive playlist creation and publishing with included BrightAuthor software
- Provides Multi-zone and full screen layouts supporting video, images and text tickers
- Supports interactive controls via GPIO port for buttons, lighting, and show controller applications
- Real-time clock for date and time zones, scheduling and dayparting
- Packaged in an ultra-compact size and easily mounted out of sight
- Offers HDMI and VGA connectivity for full HD and many 16:9 and 4:3 resolutions
- Standard definition, composite, s-video and component (PAL or NTSC) output avaiable on VGA connector with adaptor (VGA3PHAD)