- Windows 10 Pro: ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. Other editions also available.
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 5000U: Latest mobile processor with Radeon Vega 7 graphics
- Quad-display support: Connect up to four monitors, at resolutions of up to 4K
- 8K UHD visuals: High resolutions at up to 60 Hz, via DisplayPort™ Dual-Mode (DP++)
- Easy-access USB-C®: Dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports, supporting DisplayPort 1.4
- High-speed wireless: Integrated Intel WiFi 6 (Gig+) and Bluetooth 5.0 for easy cordless connections
- Configurable ports: Optional DisplayPort 1.4 or 1.2 VGA, Ethernet or COM sockets
- Dual-array microphone: High-quality integrated mic enables seamless Microsoft Cortana support
- Infrared (IR) receiver: Enables easy remote control of media applications and more
- Built-in memory card reader: Accepts SD, SDHC and SDXC media
- Dual-storage design: Up to 1 TB 2.5-inch hard disk drive and up to 1 TB M.2 SSD
- 24/7 reliability: Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
ASUS Mini PC PN51 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications – and is the worthy successor to the popular ASUS Mini PC 50. Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000 mobile processor with Radeon™ Vega 7 graphics, plus support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN51 is ready for demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won’t fit – from digital signage to home-theater setups.
ASUS Mini PC PN51 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 5000U mobile processor. Compared with traditional same-tier mobile processors this delivers a whole-system performance uplift of up to 20.2%, and an up to 58.2% improvement for daily multitask computing – ensuring smooth operations for everything you do.
*Test configuration: PN51, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor, 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, M.2 1 TB SSD PCIe®
4K resolution and quad-display support
ASUS Mini PC PN51 supports up to four displays with 4K resolution through HDMI, DisplayPort over dual USB-C and a user-configurable port*, with no restriction** on the combination.
* Configurable ports must be specified during the order process.
* Configurable VGA port does not support 4K or higher resolutions.
** Supporting 4K resolution across 4 displays requires at least 2 x 3200 MHz DDR4 16 GB memory.
Hyper – realistic 8K support
ASUS Mini PC PN51 also supports stunning 8K UHD through DisplayPort 1.4* or Type-C DisplayPort, for detail that’s 4 times greater than 4K or a remarkable 16X higher than traditional Full HD output. Specifically, PN51 will pump 8K visuals at up to 30 Hz via a single DisplayPort and at up to 60 Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++)**, bringing every image to life in breathtaking style.
* DisplayPort 1.4 only on selected model
** DisplayPort Dual-Mode requires DP++-compatible devices.
ASUS Mini PC PN51 features class-leading graphics performance, powered by AMD Radeon. In fact, PN51’s 6489 score in 3DMark 11 thrashes mini PCs powered by traditional CPUs by over 170%.
* Test configuration: PN51, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor, 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, M.2 1 TB SSD PCIe
Ready for any scenario
ASUS Mini PC PN51 supports up to four video outputs, so it offers flexibility to handle all manner of multi-display setups. You’re also free to choose your own combination of ports, making PN51 suitable for almost any conceivable display scenario.*
*High-resolution, multi-display support requires sufficient memory bandwidth.
With support for up to four 4K displays*, ASUS Mini PC PN51 can be used to build high-resolution signage walls at lounges, halls, exhibitions and retail stores, all powered from just one device – saving on both cost and maintenance. As well, PN51’s quad-display, microphone-array and IR-sensor support makes it easy to share information in workplaces, offices or conference rooms.
* Support for quad displays with 4K resolutions requires at least 2 x 3200 MHz DDR4 16 GB memory.
- Service Counter
- Retail Store
- Conference Room
Modern, space-saving chassis
With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS Mini PC PN51 easily blends into home, office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115 x 115 x 49 mm, and with a mere 0.62-liter volume, it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.
* Test configuration: AMD Ryzen 5700U processor, DDR4 3200 MHz 32 GB RAM, 256 GB M.2 SSD, Windows 10 Pro, SSD heatsink
Efficient SSD heatsink
ASUS Mini PC PN51 also benefits from an integrated SSD heatsink that keeps the temperate of the M.2 drive below 70° C at idle. This helps ensure durability and reliability, potentially saving on maintenance costs.
ASUS Mini PC PN51 provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports, including dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4 support and a configurable port* to support legacy devices, additional displays or multiple network connections.
The configurable port offers the option of VGA, DisplayPort, COM or LAN connectivity, making it ideal for a variety of monitor types or legacy devices* – from barcode scanners to receipt printers. With such port versatility, PN51 is perfect for a wide range of business scenarios, including signage, point-of-sale (POS) systems and intelligent vending machines.
* Configurable port options may vary by model or region.
* Supports up to four displays at the same time via the front and rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports, configurable port and on-board HDMI port.
Seamless media experiences
ASUS Mini PC PN51 supports HDMI® CEC and has a built-in IR sensor*, allowing you to manage almost all your media devices, from audio and video playback to menu navigation, via a single remote control.
PN51 also sets the standard for the best Windows 10 experience, with a dual-microphone array* that supports Microsoft Cortana – the personal digital assistant that helps you get things done easily. The array mic ensures accurate voice control, even in noisy conditions.
* Specifications may vary by model or region.
- HDMI CEC Header & IR Sensor
- Dual-Microphone Array
To ensure stable performance, ASUS Mini PN51 has dedicated thermal monitoring for the SSD. It also has numerous preset cooling policies to cater to a diverse variety of scenarios.
* Testing performed on ASUS Mini PC PN6X series, without SSD heatsink
Fan speed is automatically adjusted according to the M.2 SSD temperature, achieving better heat dissipation. With previously models, only the CPU temperature was monitored.
Three thermal policies are offered in the BIOS, so you’re free to choose the one that best suits the usage situation.