- The case features an efficient dual chamber case layout for best possible cooling.
- Simple design with an elegant brushed aluminium front panel
- Unique hard drive mounting system, fitting up to 8 x 3.5″, 4 x 2.5” or up to 10 x 3.5”, 2 x 2.5″ drives HDD/SSD
- Three Fractal Design Silent Series R2 fans included with the case and space for an additional 7 fans.
- All intakes feature removable dust filters providing a dust-free interior.
- Featuring a window side panel to show off your set up in style.
- Fan controller included.
Ambros ABH370M-804 Powecube system
The ABH370m-804 is a powerful system build around a Fractal desifn Node 804 case and Gigabyte H370m micro ATX motherboard. As the motherboard is micro ATX and not itx, it has more expansion capabilities, ideal if you need to add internal cards e.g. video capture cards.
- Intel Core i3-8100 3.60GHz Socket LGA1151 Processor
- Memory 4GB DDR4 – Upgradable to 64GB
- 500GB Hard disk – 7200 rpm and sata6 interface
- Motherboard – Chipset Intel H170 Chipset
- Onboard Intel HD video with HDMI, DVI, & VGA output, or choose an optional dedicated graphics card.
- DVDRW drive – reads and writes CD & DVDs
- Onboard gigabit lan(10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Fractal design Node 804 Case – Font panel ports, 2x USB 3.0, and audio
- Back Panel: 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector, 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port. Onboard Sound
- Corasir modular power supply 430w – modular power supply means less unused cables cluttering your system
- Dimensions Case dimensions (WxHxD): 344 x 307 x 389 mm
- 1 year parts and labour warranty
- Standard build/dispatch time within 5 working days, quicker options available.
show full description